Thursday, November 15, 2012

Why google sucks

I had been a frequent reader of a few blogs on here. They disappeared and I had known the guys emails from it being listed on the side. So I emailed the guys and asked what happened and they said google marked them as spam. They never even had a single spam post in them. They had tried for weeks filling out the form I was wrongly deleted and nothing came. Google just kept giving them the form ever 5 minutes and said someone will email you back that never happened. So all the messages I send to google reporting problems probably get deleted also. I guess they got to big for their britches to care about their customers. Look at MC Donalds they have been loosing buisness steadily for higher prices, cutting down sizes, and bad customer service. Maybe google will be next as they are acting like idiots here. All I can say is I love big tits in a can of lard.

No comments:

Post a Comment